Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Rare Visit

Today was a rare opportunity for me to visit Titan and Ion in-game to check on the community and chat with some players. I've been so busy working on the Cash Shop since May and the Titan-Bahr Merge/Database Purge since June that today was a rare chance for me to visit our beloved MUtizens in-game.

Titan is still the largest community we have, and I met some players there. Though navigating through Lorencia and being mobbed by players and sellers, I was still able to make myself visible as a GM and reassure players that we, GM's, are still patrolling the game.

Ion is rather sparse in players but hopefully with the plans I have for its near future, new and old players might be interested in starting to play there.

I don't want to spoil too much so I'll write an entry soon.

Happy gaming!

No comments: